Find support groups, experts, resources, and connections with other people who share your story.
At Maggie’s Place we host programs that address the whole person– physical, emotional, spiritual and social. For support beyond what we do here, we’ve made a list of resources. It’s not exhaustive, so please be in touch with Allison Thomas if there’s something you’re looking for that you don’t see here. We’re excited work with you to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Dupage County Mental Health Crisis Unit
- Emergency Medical Care (NorthShore University Health System)
- Cook County Jail Mental Health Hotline
- Alternatives to calling the police
Disability and Chronic Illness Support
Family Planning and Parenting
Non-Emergency Mental Health Resources
- Young children (12 and under)